WTB: 2019 Joh Jos Prum WS Auslese- Found. Thank you.

During my preorder I only ordered one bottle of WS Auslese instead of 3. Luckily noticed after reading a recent topic on here. So I’m looking for a bottle or two if anyone ordered a bunch. PM me with the price at which you are willing to sell. Thanks

I thought I had two bottles so I took down the original post, but the company emailed and said the stock was wrong in their website.

EDIT- I was able to find two bottles. Thanks everyone! [cheers.gif]

WS has a bunch of listings for 375s and 750s. This isn’t hard to find.

Come drive down to STL. We have a ton on shelves here.

1 Like

I will check again. Didn’t see any for Indiana except the one I found and bought them they emailed me that they didn’t have it in stock. I need to upgrade my wine searcher account.

Our stores here in Indiana are extremely sparse. We need more Indiana berserkers

You can’t get shipments from out of state in IN?

You definitely can. I was saying the selection here in Indiana is very sparse. Also some places still don’t ship to Indiana for some odd reason. I ordered two bottles from the place on Wine Searcher I found, but they said it was a typo and they had none in stock. The other place that came up on wine searcher had a minimum order of more bottles than I need. You are correct that there are tons of bottles out there though. Just hard to get them to my front door :slight_smile:. I know Binny’s has some, but they aren’t shipping outside of Illinois according to their website.

I was able to find a place with two bottles through 1000 corks. They were a bit more expensive than I wanted to pay, but I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I have ordered from them in the past so I am comfortable with them. Thanks for your help.

Hit me up next time, bro. Can get them to you for ~$48-50 shipped. Saw this too late.

1 Like

Thanks Curtis. I really appreciate it. I will definitely do that if this one falls through too. I should have been a bit more patient :angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.