FS: Older Orgeon Bits & Bobs (Eyrie, Cameron) - ALL SOLD

THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST. SOLD OUT OF THESE BOTTLES BUT SHOULD HAVE MORE OLDER OR WINES AVAILABLE WHEN I COMPLETE THE RE-ORG OF THE CELLAR.

Off loading wines after a recent reconfiguration of the cellar…found a few cases of older OR gems that I forgot about. Ideally would like to see these enjoyed by someone who is a fan/nerd of all things OR so I’m keeping the price down but need to be sold on why you would be the right home for these bottles. Not looking for anything more than a quick reason why these particular dusty bottles absolutely need to be in your (foster) care. PM me with your “offer”. Note: bottles are all in excellent condition and have been professional stored (see photo below). I live in DC and greatly prefer a local buyer so I can look you in the eye to confirm you actually care a lot about these wines. If I dont detect true love, no dice.

edit: It would seem that I have dramatically underestimated the demand on these as well as what people are willing to do for them. To be clear, I have zero desire to see “tastefull nudes” as proof of your love. That’s inappropriate even if you’ve recently groomed. Also not looking to trade for '07 CdP regardless of how many 100 point scores the wine received. Why that would be attractive to someone is beyond me.

1 x 1988 Eyrie Vineyards Pinot Noir Reserve - $85
1 x 1989 Cameron Clos Electrique Rouge - $85
1 x 1990 Cameron Clos Electrique Rouge - $85
1 x 1994 Cameron Willamette Valley Pinot Noir - $60
1 x 1998 Cameron Clos Electrique Rouge - $85
Cameron and eyrie and pinot oh my.jpg

1 Like

PM SENT YO

Appreciate all of the offers/interest on these. Unfortunately these are now spoken for. Really under estimated how much these wines resonate with people. Should have some more old OR juice available after completing the cellar re-organization and will post offers at that time.

SOLD OUT - Thanks for all of the interest!

beautiful and great offer!

2 Likes

Wow, wish I saw this birth year ('90) would have been a dream. John-Paul is the man, love that guy. If anyone has more aged Cameron to unload, I’m your guy.

Wonderful offer. Well done!

Love those older CE!