WTTF: AA Systemwide Upgrades (SWU) x 4

Hey everyone… I’m looking for 4 x American Airlines Systemwide Upgrades (SWU)
Have a bunch of Bordeaux, Rhone, Cali that I can trade for them.

Would also be open to cash offers to part with your 4 upgrades.

Let me know…

Thanks,
Dave

I’ve got 4, if interested.

I suggest deleting this post in its entirety. As you should be aware, trading anything for SWUs is a big no-no and AA takes harsh action (e.g., account suspension and forfeiture of all miles) if any trading is suspected and then asks questions later.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/1635052-faq-what-s-systemwide-upgrade-swu-evip-vip-master-thread.html

I wouldn’t post this on Flyertalk.

I would post this on Berserkers. AA isn’t reading.

If and when trading, make sure you have the name, address, and contact (phone e mail) info of the person you’re purchasing from. There was a time United would ask for some/all of this info. If the airline thinks you purchased this upgrade instrument, and especially if the person has sold/traded a certificate before, the airlines will be waiting for you. You could be denied boarding. If you have to travel, you’ll have to buy a full fare ticket. The seller, if caught, will lose all their miles and may be booted from the program.

As always, caution is advised.

I expect they do general web searches on the words in your thread title.

And selling wine, as well as shipping wine is not an issue? I seriously doubt they care about 1 minor transaction.