Wine storage units to be available-Las Vegas

We move a lot-and we’re off again. I’ve got 2 wine storage units that will not be making the next trip-Lisa is not letting them in her new house. Will be available to pickup around March 1st. PM if interested. Listing here before putting them up elsewhere-hoping a local berserker is looking.

The first is a Vinotemp cabinet from long ago. Metal racks. I believe it holds 288 bottles plus top storage. After our last move the cooling unit never cooled again. I haven’t replaced it. The cabinet is currently behind a bunch of boxes so no pics yet. The door handle was damaged also in a different move. The door seals but will not lock. If you wanted to put a little work into it I’m sure it could be fixed. Needs a new cooling unit. I’ll give you the cooling unit that was in it if you want to get it fixed.

FREE

The second is also a Vinotemp that I bought awhile ago. It holds over 400 bottles plus top storage. WineMate cooling unit replaced 2-3 years ago as I recall. Wood/metal racks that were custom ordered-will hold most fat Pinot Noir and Burgundy bottles. Most Champagne also. The cabinet was tweaked in the last move. You can see in the pic that the doors are misaligned a bit. Works perfectly. Pics below.

$600
B23BC6A0-E453-478B-B1D0-963660AF9702.jpeg
3841E7A5-9C66-4B82-AB6F-81238DBEE454.jpeg
9870D784-B48C-4ECC-95B9-312B10410CC4.jpeg
02C3233A-7AD6-4830-984C-3D0C77F5A964.jpeg

Would love that big one for $600! Too bad I’m on the other side of the country…

FYI, from experience for the new owner:

The cabinets walls are flexible. The doors being misaligned is most likely just due to it not being level. Just have to use the leveling feet to get it level and the doors will align.

Thanks Andrew-you might be right-I haven’t adjusted the feet since we moved here.

I’ve gotten great use out of both cabinets-hope they can help someone here.

wish i had the space for this. i will send around to some wine friends in las vegas…

Thanks Matt-

One bump to see if there is interest here-if not I’ll post at a few other sites this weekend.