Cellar sell off

Hi all,

I’m selling off a bunch of my cellar to help pay for some new musical instruments I’m buying for the kids. Violins ain’t cheap…

It’s a large list, so PM me and I’ll send your way, but a bunch of aged Bedrock, including Exposition series, Carlisle, Denner, as well as some old world Italians, French, etc. - lots still available, but the old world has taken a hit - couple of those left though still. Just under 200 bottles still available.

Buyer assumes all risk and pays for shipping costs - local in Pittsburgh preferred.

Thanks all!

1 Like

You know the Berkserker CEO, this is his business, right? Drop him a PM.

Good point! We’ve already identified the instruments for purchase locally, but I’ll definitely keep Todd in mind in the future!

spent a summer playing violin at carnegie mellon’s governor’s school. was an amazing experience. nice violins are indeed expensive! good luck with the sale.

tip: upload the spreadsheet to google docs and share the link here. no need to send it out to everyone separately - unless of course, you want to keep it private which i understand.

Great reason to sell off wine. Look forward to seeing list.

I did this, my wife would kill me if I spent that kind of money on instruments! Kelvin Scott cello for my daughter, Stanley Kiernoziak viola for my son, Steinway Model B for all of us. Family playing Brahms together - way better than La Tache.

What are you looking at?

Thanks all - my list is in Google docs but there’s reasons I’d rather not post so broadly. I’ve been pretty good at responding thus far.

As far as instruments, nothing but Strads and Steinways. :smiley:

Sent you an email Dave!

I think I have responded to all inquiries thus far. Also, I had the list filtered so that it was only showing the pending bottles. That issue is fixed, everyone should be able to see everything now.

Thanks, that’s better. I looked at the list an hr ago and said to myself, “oh well too late”.

Mike - sorry - just found your email. I sent you the list from my Gmail. Sorry for the delay!

First shipments have gone out, but a lot of wine still left. Over 260 bottles and almost 200 different wines available still. Shoot me a PM including your email if possible and I can send you the list. Hard to manage the PM inbox. Thanks!

Dave I had a chance to go through the spreadsheet but I got caught up the last two days with BD12. I will send my order in this week. Thanks

Hey Dave,

Quick question. Any comments on how wines have been stored! Thanks!

All have been stored in a Vintage Keeper Tuscany 500 that I keep at 60 degrees since purchase.

FYI - I’ve updated the list based on recent requests and sales. Many people already have their wines in hand - thank you.

Also, I’ve updated the terms (sorry about that) - no longer offering free shipping on a case, as I’m out of shippers, so have to buy more to accommodate any future purchases. I won’t charge for shippers though.
Anyone who already placed your order though - you’re good - offers made previously still stand.

Hi, would you send me some list as well?

Updated the original posting and updated the list. Still just under 200 bottles available.

Wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks to Dave. Great guy, easy transaction, and followed up of his own accord to ensure everything was going smoothly with shipping. Wines arrive today. Thanks again, Dave.