Looking for Beaux Freres, Antica Terra, Kosta Browne... or other High Quality Pinot

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Michael Kane

Looking for Beaux Freres, Antica Terra, Kosta Browne... or other High Quality Pinot

#1 Post by Michael Kane »

Open to anything. Message! Looking to build out collection.

Rodrigo B
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

Re: Looking for Beaux Freres, Antica Terra, Kosta Browne... or other High Quality Pinot

#2 Post by Rodrigo B »

Last I checked there were some bottles of all of those labels you listed up on WineBid. May be worth checking that out as well
B r @ g @

Michael Kane

Re: Looking for Beaux Freres, Antica Terra, Kosta Browne... or other High Quality Pinot

#3 Post by Michael Kane »

Thanks Rodrigo. I am pretty new to the forums. Just seeing what is out there. Collection has grown but new to the wine world.

Nick Kra Mar Ski

#4 Post by Nick Kra Mar Ski »

Have some I'd be willing to part with. Will PM you.

Bdklein
GCC Member
GCC Member

#5 Post by Bdklein »

Where do you live?
Bruce Klein

James Lyon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#6 Post by James Lyon »

Beaux Freres has back vintages available through the winery. You will have to call the winery directly, but the price will be current retail plus $10 for each year. At least this was the policy a few years ago.

James Lyon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#7 Post by James Lyon »

And I would highly suggest the library offering at Patricia Green Cellars. They are the next door neighbor to Beaux Freres, so you will get that Ribbon Ridge profile from the PGC Estate wines. Check the PGC website.

Michael Kane

#8 Post by Michael Kane »

Bdklein wrote: January 14th, 2021, 3:10 am Where do you live?
Bruce, I am in Denver. Let me know what you have!

Bdklein
GCC Member
GCC Member

#9 Post by Bdklein »

Michael Kane wrote: January 14th, 2021, 3:30 pm
Bdklein wrote: January 14th, 2021, 3:10 am Where do you live?
Bruce, I am in Denver. Let me know what you have!
I live in the NYC area . Not shipping wine. Sorry
Bruce Klein

Scott G r u n e r

#10 Post by Scott G r u n e r »

My (massively unsolicited) advice would be to buy in small quantities to taste the styles before buying in quantity to cellar. There is a massive spectrum in style of new world pinot, even in the three you call out by name. High quality or highly rated does not mean you will like them.
//Cynic

David Baum

#11 Post by David Baum »

I'd put my name on Dehlinger mailing list asap

Michael Kane

#12 Post by Michael Kane »

David Baum wrote: January 15th, 2021, 11:29 am I'd put my name on Dehlinger mailing list asap
Just did. Thanks!

David Baum

#13 Post by David Baum »

You’ll thank me. Hopefully you get quick access. They have a rose of Pinot noir release coming up for Spring equinox that is an annual case purchase for me. They should also be releasing the Russian River Appellation Pinot ready to drink and a great deal around $30. Goldridge pinots always great and garner big scores. Overall consistently great wines across-the-board that are very fairly priced. I’ve been buying for years

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”