2013 bryant family and bond quella napa cabernet and some others

I am only selling a few bottles of the collection of wine I inherited and only to finance the storage plan I would like for my collection. So please understand that I will only offer repeating bottles in my collection and selling to highest legitimate buyer. The prices I’m offering i consider very fair and low compared to retail. will update post if I find more multiples.

2013 the bryant family napa Valley cabernet sauvignon (will take any offers above 450 each- I have 2 to sell)
2013 Bond Quella Napa red vintage ( will take offers above 300 each, also have quantity of 2)
1 2014 cheval des andes Mendoza Argentina. 40$
1 2014 songreal by Farr pinot noir 35$
1 2016 clos mogador priorat 35$

Pickup in NYC available. I can meet you in a public place otherwise.
Shipping will be your responsibility. PayPal and or cash app is fine. I do believe the buyer should choose a payment plan that both protects buyer and seller. If you wish to have photograph of the wine, I can post. Please feel free to post if interested. I would only ship out max together 2 bottles. So please keep that in mind, this is due to my sisters firsthand experience of sending herself fine wine and whiskeys and seeing the damage come in the mail was devastating. I shall probably use Styrofoam to package. If you wish you to negotiate a price please post oremail.