2013 bryant family and bond quella napa cabernet and some others

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Lisa Cheung

2013 bryant family and bond quella napa cabernet and some others

#1 Post by Lisa Cheung »

I am only selling a few bottles of the collection of wine I inherited and only to finance the storage plan I would like for my collection. So please understand that I will only offer repeating bottles in my collection and selling to highest legitimate buyer. The prices I'm offering i consider very fair and low compared to retail. will update post if I find more multiples.

2013 the bryant family napa Valley cabernet sauvignon (will take any offers above 450 each- I have 2 to sell)
2013 Bond Quella Napa red vintage ( will take offers above 300 each, also have quantity of 2)
1 2014 cheval des andes Mendoza Argentina. 40$
1 2014 songreal by Farr pinot noir 35$
1 2016 clos mogador priorat 35$

Pickup in NYC available. I can meet you in a public place otherwise.
Shipping will be your responsibility. PayPal and or cash app is fine. I do believe the buyer should choose a payment plan that both protects buyer and seller. If you wish to have photograph of the wine, I can post. Please feel free to post if interested. I would only ship out max together 2 bottles. So please keep that in mind, this is due to my sisters firsthand experience of sending herself fine wine and whiskeys and seeing the damage come in the mail was devastating. I shall probably use Styrofoam to package. If you wish you to negotiate a price please post oremail.

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”