No Reserve Auction. Ends Friday Dec 18th at 5pm. 2 Calif Cabs. 1967 / 1970 - Auction Closed

Last week’s auction was fun! Let’s try again.

Got 2 older Calif Cabs. Don’t think I’ll ever get around to opening.

Winner gets both bottles and sends me a shipping label and owns shipping risk

1 - 1967 Buena Vista Cabernet Sauvignon Haraszthy Cellars

1 - 1970 Louis M. Martini Cabernet Sauvignon California Mountain

No idea where I got them or when I got them. High bidder at 5pm EST on Friday Dec 18th takes them!

One small change to the bidding rules, to remove a little of the sniping advantage. If someone bids in the final 5 minutes, the auction will extend another 5 minutes. And if someone bids in that overtime 5 minutes, the auction will extend another 5 minutes. And on. So each bid in one of the 5 minute periods creates another 5 minute period. As an example, 10 bids in the final 5 minutes creates only 1 more 5 minute period. And 3 bids in the first 5 minute overtime creates only a single 2nd 5 minute overtime. And on… Snipers Beware!

82 Hours to go!!!

Peter was extremely pleasant to deal with from the last auction he held few days ago. Really stand up guy. [thumbs-up.gif]

$25

$30

$41

$47

fills, bottle condition?

1 Like

picture?

Thanks!

54 Hours To Go!!

Excellent questions re bottle condition and fill!
I’m too lazy for pictures!
Here’s a description, if you buy and feel that this description is not accurate I’ll take back the wine and refund your $$, I’ll also pay for the return shipping.

Fills on both bottles look to me to be just below the Top Shoulder but above what I’d call Mid Shoulder, Guess that’s called High Shoulder or Very High Shoulder.
Labels are good, not ‘pristine’. Shows some yellowing, a little wrinkle, no tears…

High Bid right now is $47 for the pair, from Andrew N.

35 hours to go!

High bid is $47.

Going…

With just over 24 hours to go.

Eric has the high bid at $55 for the 2 bottles of Calif Cabs…

Going… Going…

$60

8 hours to go!!!

Keith is in the lead, with a bid of $60 for the 2 bottles.

Going once… Going twice…

One small change to the bidding rules, to remove a little of the sniping advantage. If someone bids in the final 5 minutes, the auction will extend another 5 minutes. And if someone bids in that overtime 5 minutes, the auction will extend another 5 minutes. And on. So each bid in one of the 5 minute periods creates another 5 minute period. As an example, 10 bids in the final 5 minutes creates only 1 more 5 minute period. And 3 bids in the first 5 minute overtime creates only a single 2nd 5 minute overtime. And on… Snipers Beware!

$75

$80