Some Rhys Pinot Noir For Sale--Hillsides, Skyline, Swan Terrace and a Bear Mag

I want to move some Pinot Noir out of my cellar, as I continue to build my love for Champagne and move $$$ to rebalance my cellar. This is the purpose behind offering the wines listed below. All of them have been stored in my cellar since release. As for the pricing, I am firm on these. They are all priced at or below original mailing list prices, and I have no clue as to the scores. There is some label/glass stains on the 2014 Skyline (when my cooling unit leaked last year), as noted below but other than that remark, the bottles are fine.

I live in the Los Angeles area so I would prefer selling the wines to someone around here but I am happy to ship it, provided the buyer picks up the cost for the wine. If you are interested in the wine, please post or PM me. Thanks for looking.

Note…and to do some additional good with these wines, whatever is sold, I will donate 20% of the money to Laura’s House. This is a local charity who helps address and protect families fleeing some domestic violence and abuse. So, you buy the wine, we do some good for those who can use a hand right now, too.

2016 Alpine Hillside 140. SOLD
2014 Alpine Hillside 140. SOLD
2013 Alpine Hillside 140. SOLD

2016 Horseshoe Hillside 140… reduced to 125. SOLD
2014 Horseshoe Hillside 140… reduced to 125. SOLD
2013 Horseshoe Hillside 140… reduced to 125. SOLD

2016 Skyline 120… reduced to 115
2016 Skyline 120… reduced to 115
2014 Skyline (label/bottle stain) 95… reduced to 90
2014 Skyline (label/bottle stain) 95… reduced to 90
2012 Skyline 100…reduced to 95

2014 Swan Terrace 100. SOLD
2014 Swan Terrace 100… reduced to 95
2013 Swan Terrace 100… reduced to 95
2013 Swan Terrace 100… reduced to 95
2012 Swan Terrace 100. SOLD
2010 Swan Terrace 100. SOLD

2010 Bearwallow (MAG) 130. SOLD

Continue to _re_balance, or continue to _un_balance? champagne.gif

Good on you for supporting Laura’s House in so many ways. You’re a hell of a good man, Frank.

Thanks Counselor Seiber. I’m close to 50/50 (still/Champagne) for the cellar. And with the postponement of Falltacular, I figured the 20% donation would help, too.

I’ve had a couple private messages asking about the wines. I’m gonna let this ride for another day or so and then I will sell to whomever has inquired, in order of reply.

Edited for pending sold items.

Anyone else have an interest in these? Remember, 20% of whatever I sell, I will donate that amount to Laura’s House.

Updated for sold items.

Hi, I want to sell these wines and make the donation. With that said, I will drop the price on the Hillsides to $125 each, which is $25 less than the release price. If you want them, please grab them. I’m also willing to drop the prices on all the remaining non-Hillside bottles by $5. I just want to go any lower, as these are now well below release price.

If you want to get some value, and help me increase my donation to Laura’s House, then buy what is left! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Updated for more sold bottles.

Updated for more sold items last night.

Hi Frank - I hope you’re well. I have nothing to request but felt compelled to come post here that I never ever thought I’d live to see the day when FMIII would type “I want to move some Pinot Noir out of my cellar.” Just when I thought 2020 couldn’t get any weirder… [tease.gif]

Yeah, yeah…you’ll recover from the shock I am sure.

It’s been a minute since you and I have tasted. Maybe in 2021 we can fix that, RJ.

[highfive.gif]

It certainly has been a minute…I would love to get together and hope that the circumstances allow for it to happen in 2021.

[cheers.gif]