Customer Appreciation Sale - VDLT

Despite all the hardships 2020 has presented, the VDLT Wine Community has grown and flourished. Thanks to our devoted followers and those who have newly discovered our Community, VDLT has experienced its finest year ever. So, now we are saying thanks!

Our newsletter subscribers have been notified. Since the WB Community has contributed to our success, I am making our Appreciation Sale available here as well.

For a limited time, all of our In-Stock French and Italian wines are on sale at savings up to 25% off. VDLT cherry picks all of our wine selections from small and artisanal producers who we know personally. Everything we offer is high quality and true to its terroir.

No minimums or restrictions. Free shipping on orders of $150 or more and we can ship to most states in the US. The sale does not include Spanish or VDLT Direct items.

I’m sure many of your are unfamiliar with most of our producers. For some, we are the only US source for these wines. I am available to discuss or make suggestions to anyone interested.

Happy hunting!

Thanks to all of those who have taken advantage of this. The sale will continue until December 6.