FS: Turley EDIT: make me an offer

Hi all,

Bringing this back to the top with edits. I’d like to move these Turley bottles. If interested, please PM me an offer and we’ll see what we can do. The prices I posted below were based on the lowest I could find on wine-searcher with the free account. For shipping, preference will be given to orders of 6+. For South Florida locals between St. Lucie and Miami-Dade counties, we can arrange a convenient time to meetup.

All were purchased on release from Turley. All are stored at my offsite, temperature, and humidity-controlled.

For those requiring shipping, standard rules apply. Shipping at expense of the buyer, you provide your own label and assume all risk once dropped off for pickup.

PayPal standard rules apply, friends & family or tack on 3% Paypal fees and will accept cash for an in-person meetup. Feel free to email or PM any questions.

Turley
2013 Turley Petite Syrah Hayne Vineyard x 1 $85.00
2013 Turley Petite Syrah Library Vineyard x 1 $64.00
2013 Turley The White Coat x 2 $30.00
2014 Turley Zinfandel Cedarman x 2 $57.00
2013 Turley Zinfandel Cedarman x 1 $75.00
2013 Turley Zinfandel Duarte x 1 $40.00
2013 Turley Zinfandel Estate x 1 $56.00
2013 Turley Zinfandel Fredericks Vineyard x 2 $50.00
2013 Turley Zinfandel Kirschenmann Vineyard x 1 $40.00

Thank you for looking!

Updated for pending. Feel free to PM any offers or questions.

Updated for pending.

Not surprised Bedrock is moving quickly, surpised the Turley is sitting. Any questions, please feel free to PM or email me.

Thank you for looking.

It was a pleasure interacting with Dave. Buy with confidence!

1 Like

Thank you, Hank! It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you and your guests enjoy these tonight!

Updated for sold and pending.

Updated for newly sold and pending. Thank you to the local S. Florida Berserkers that have purchased or have an offer pending.

Local berserkers, happy to work with you on request of less than six.

Thank you for looking.

It was pleasure meeting and doing business with David. Buy with confidence.

1 Like

Bump for updated price reductions and deletion of sold bottles.

Updated for pending.

Updated for recently sold.

Thanks for the Andremily! You made everything very easy.

1 Like

Bump for edits.