WTB. 10 Cases. 2018 Leeuwin 'Prelude' Chardonnay

Wondering if we have any ITB guys here who want to sell 10 cases (120 bottles) in one shot? Thought I’d make this my ‘house white’ for a few years.

Looking to pay $3,000 + ground shipping to NY (no more than $25 per case for shipping cost, so a max of $3,250 all in delivered to me).

you can check local wholesale prices pretty easily and try and place a special order (though in this case, seems wholesale is above your price)

I picked that price as it’s the same as Binnys was offering the other week when buying case quantities. Binnys doesn’t ship to NY…

Wow…that good?

It’s tasty. And a decent value at these prices. I need ‘basic’ house white wine, we go through it like water, friends and family, etc. Perfect for parties and also for friends who like wine but are not super snobby. I think it punches with a decent 1er Burg or a better Calif chard, that kind of quality, so good value. Is it Leflaive ‘Chevalier Montrachet’, nah. Or Aubert, nah. But it’s tasty.

Haven’t had the Prelude recently, but have gone through a couple of bottles of 2015 and 2016 Art Series. Recent vintage Leeuwin Art is phenomenally good. Has to be near the top of global Chardonnay value rankings.

PM me when you get a chance. May be able to help.

Wa wa wait…are we getting a Berserker insider Leeuwin deal here???

Hope so!

I’m a big fan of the Art Series chards, really delicious! And a very good deal in top notch Chardonnay…

Peter… not sure if you ever found a taker, but it looks like K&L are offering at this price ($24.99/bottle)

And over 400 bottles in stock!! You could get 3 years out of this one. [drinkers.gif]

1 Like

Funny, I just did the same thing…I wonder how much the shipping would be? I am sure it can be shipped on a skid LTL for less