PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE IF YOU ARE MESSAGED BY USERS WITH LIMITED POSTS/INTERACTIONS IN THE COMMUNITY FOR OFFERS

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
c fu
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE IF YOU ARE MESSAGED BY USERS WITH LIMITED POSTS/INTERACTIONS IN THE COMMUNITY FOR OFFERS

#1 Post by c fu »

If you post an offer seeking wine and someone with no history messages you selling the wine, please do your due diligence in interacting with them.
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

ITB -Salt Vine Wines

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/clayfu.wine

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Re: PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE IF YOU ARE MESSAGED BY USERS WITH LIMITED POSTS/INTERACTIONS IN THE COMMUNITY FOR OFFER

#2 Post by Todd F r e n c h »

Thanks, Charlie. Exactly what our 'real names policy' is, and why we have a 25 post minimum for Commerce Corner. You can't POST in Commerce Corner without meeting this meager requirement, and if someone who has no history here tries to buy from you, buyer beware!!!
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Dennis Atick
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

Re: PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE IF YOU ARE MESSAGED BY USERS WITH LIMITED POSTS/INTERACTIONS IN THE COMMUNITY FOR OFFER

#3 Post by Dennis Atick »

Just FYI - I have had two such inquiries in the past month and I just ignored the offers. It does happen. Be careful out there.
@decaturwinedude

chris.p

#4 Post by chris.p »

Todd F r e n c h wrote: September 29th, 2020, 1:31 pm Thanks, Charlie. Exactly what our 'real names policy' is, and why we have a 25 post minimum for Commerce Corner. You can't POST in Commerce Corner without meeting this meager requirement, and if someone who has no history here tries to buy from you, buyer beware!!!
Thanks for provide this info! I am new to here, and I was wondering why I couldn't create new topic.
Chris Peng. Fino Alla Fine champagne.gif

dteng
GCC Member
GCC Member

#5 Post by dteng »

Todd F r e n c h wrote: September 29th, 2020, 1:31 pm Thanks, Charlie. Exactly what our 'real names policy' is, and why we have a 25 post minimum for Commerce Corner. You can't POST in Commerce Corner without meeting this meager requirement, and if someone who has no history here tries to buy from you, buyer beware!!!
You mean seller beware? 😅
Dan

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”