We've set aside 5 sets of this Cab 08v horizontal for Berserkers

Hi guys - I am not a super-active Berserker, but instead an admirer of Berserkers (aka a lurker). As GM here at L’Ecole in Walla Walla, we’ve appreciated the chance to participate in the annual Berskerker Days the past couple of years! (THANK YOU!!!)

So… as the weather cools down, and the smoke clears, we’ve just organized a 3-bottle horizontal of our 08v Cabs, which we’re making available exclusively to our Club members, and we had a big response last night, when we let them know by email. I thought of setting aside 5 sets for Berserkers who may be interested in joining our club, who could then jump in on the 3-bottle set - which we will hold onto until end-of-day tomorrow (Friday, 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern), before releasing back to our current club members.

The best part is: wait for it… the 3 bottle 08v Cab horizontal is only $150 for club members! The wines are: 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Seven Hills Vineyard, WWV, and 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley… (plus: steeply reduced shipping costs if you bump up to any 6 bottles)

We will also be having a live, interactive zoom with Marty Clubb in late Oct for anyone who wants to hear about the wines, pop and taste together, or learn more about the vintage - and, in fact, ask any pertinent questions to Marty on the fly…

Here are the steps/options:

1. Go to: Wine Club - L’Ecole No 41 or email Jaime@lecole.com to inquire about the club

2. Email Jaime to let her know that you would like to grab one of the packs

3. RSVP to the Zoom (not technically limited to club members or purchasers of the library set); Wine Club Exclusive Virtual Event: 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon Horizontal Tasting with Marty - L’Ecole No 41

I have to chime in here…

L’Ecole with age on it is an absolute TREAT! I’ve put the rest of my L’Ecole in the back of the cellar, not to touch for a few more years, as the ‘vintage’ bottles were so amazing, and then when tasting the young wines, knowing what they would later become, I committed to aging them. This is an amazing deal

Awwww shucks, Todd… I have to agree :wink: Thanks to the board - very much - for the opportunity to post the offer!