Biggio Hamina Cellars- The Mystery Box rides again!

It is Mystery Box time again. This means Pinot noir, Pinot grigio, Riesling, Melon de Bourgogne, Sangiovese, Gewurztraminer, and Port (ok, I call it Ruby Riserva) of varying ages put together in a box for you. Mostly this is a way for you to get some new wines and some aged wines and for me to sell orphans. It works for everybody.

It will be at least seven bottles, probably eight, of red wine and the balance being white, pink or orange. Even I don’t know right now. This I do know… $333 for a case of twelve with shipping at no charge. Please DM, PM or email me and we will get this situated for you. Thanks!

What’s an orphan? Historically when inventory for a particular product gets down to its last layer on the pallet I begin to slow play the sales just in case a prime account wants to position themselves to take the remaining cases. It makes them happy because it’s a good story and their clients get juice they love, and for me it is good customer service. But, you do end up with some odds and ends… now that restaurants are in a pinch (and Biggio Hamina was very much a restaurant type brand) I am changing gears some more and voila, le Mystery Box rides again.

Here’s an option: The Brittany, same as a Mystery Box except more single vineyard Pinot and one less white/pink/orange. It’s what she likes to do. $430 per case.

Ok, some of you want half a Mystery Box (that’s 6). $170 for a Mystery Six. You know what to do.

I suppose you could call this offer the “slightly unknown box” if you were so inclined.