2008, 2010 Bond five packs (OWC)

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
amjohnstone
GCC Member
GCC Member

2008, 2010 Bond five packs (OWC)

#1 Post by amjohnstone » September 16th, 2020, 1:26 pm

Selling two complete Bond five-packs in the original wooden case, purchased by me on release from the winery and stored in temperature controlled cellar since then. In fact, that's why I'm selling these now, I'm consolidating and downsizing the storage. That and I don't have much occasion to drink California Cabernet much these days.

Anyway, you get one bottle each of 2008 and 2010 Melbury, Pluribus, Quella, St. Eden, and Vecina. CT suggests the 2008s are worth roughly $280 / bottle and the 2010s are worth roughly $300 / bottle, and W-S Pro suggests they might be worth a bit more. But honestly, I don't care about getting top dollar, just reasonable value. So, how about $2400 plus shipping? Or feel free to make me an offer.
Andrew Johnstone

amjohnstone
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: 2008, 2010 Bond five packs (OWC)

#2 Post by amjohnstone » September 16th, 2020, 6:20 pm

Sale pending. Thank you for your interest.
Andrew Johnstone

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”