Looking for hard to find bourbons

Pappy, Stagg, Handy, Weller, Michter and more. Building a collection and looking for some interesting ones. Thanks.

Still looking.

Where are you located?

Kris I am in West Virginia. I’m still looking. Thanks.

Four Roses?

Pm sent.

I didn’t get a PM Saul.

Patrick I’m good on Four Roses. Thanks though.

Tried again. If nothing please email me at my full name at gmail.

I’ve got a deep cellar of Napa Cab, Burgundy, Pinot and Barolo. I’m looking to do some trades for Bourbon or purchase.

Top ones I’m looking for EHT SB, Four Grain, OF Birthday, Pappy 12, 15, Rye, Thomas Handy, Micheters Limited Release Rye and Bourbon and Blantons.

I don’t play in these circles, but got an offer from Saratoga for Pappy in case you haven’t seen that. Must be some good shite at $800-2K/bottle.

Rob, where are you in WV? I’m in the E. Panhandle

I have a Van Winkle 10yr, 12yr and 13yr Rye from this latest release but would only be looking for top tier Burgs. Also have original Stitzel Weller Pappy 15yr and 20yr but those would take a mountain of cash [snort.gif]

Got that one too Stephen. That’s top tier pricing. If they can get it good for them but no way would I pay those prices.

Given I’m on a number of the secondary market boards, I can say that prices in Covid for brown water have skyrocketed. Below are some recent transactions on the boards:

VW10- $650
VW12- $750
PVW15- $1500
PVW20- $2100
PVW23- $2750
VW13 RYE- $1650

As I said, not my milieu, but I would need to have a happy ending to go along with a bottle of bourbon at those prices. ymmv

Glad I stocked up the year before, I guess.

Still looking for these? Have a 2019 Stagg and 2017 Thomas Handy that I’m open to trading. Preference for Tuscany but very open to Barolo.

Yes I am I’ll PM you. Thanks!

i wonder why the price of high end whisky has gone up so much lately, i guess increased demand? I feel like if anything I’m drinking these much less now, but I don’t often drink spirits or cocktails at home by myself.

Prices are even higher now

most of my wine crew has been drinking more during Covid, whereas if I open 2 bottles a month, it’s a lot.

collectibles in general have been skyrocketing. The sports card market has destroyed every price guide out there.

PSA 10 Jordan rookies have gone from 35k to 100k (right after documentary) to 500k+ in a year