WTB a bottle or two of Foillard 3.14

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Jared Wagner
GCC Member
GCC Member

WTB a bottle or two of Foillard 3.14

#1 Post by Jared Wagner » June 29th, 2020, 10:52 am

Hello Gents,

As someone who in the past two years or so has been bitten by the Beaujolais bug, I'd love to give a Foillard 3.14 a try. Can never seem to find it anywhere online, and when I do, the shop doesn't ship! If you have a bottle or two that you don't mind parting with, I'd be forever grateful :)

Cheers!

Mich@el Ch@ng
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: WTB a bottle or two of Foillard 3.14

#2 Post by Mich@el Ch@ng » June 29th, 2020, 11:10 am

Envoyer just offered the 16

pnitze
GCC Member
GCC Member

#3 Post by pnitze » June 29th, 2020, 12:18 pm

Discovery wines, which is a solid retailer in NYC, has the 2017 available for $100. Based on my experiences with prior vintages, the wine fully justifies the price tag, as it is equivalent in quality to a good premier cru burg. I purchased the 2015 Athanor for around $90 or $95. The days of sourcing this for around $50 are gone forever I’m afraid. Too good and too rare. The 2014 has recently traded at auction, when it comes up, for around $120.
P@ul N!tze

Jared Wagner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by Jared Wagner » June 30th, 2020, 4:46 pm

I'm on Envoyer's list, not sure how I missed the offer!

Discovery was one of the shops that I found that has some but they won't ship to Washington, unfortunately. Thanks for the tip, tho.

Travis @llen

#5 Post by Travis @llen » July 4th, 2020, 11:36 am

I have a couple. Not really interested to sell, but you can have a 150ml woozy of it if you just want to try it. Love Foillard.
ITB - Kobayashi Winery

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”