WTB/WTT for various bourbons

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
J. Singleton
GCC Member
GCC Member

WTB/WTT for various bourbons

#1 Post by J. Singleton » June 24th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Hi all,

Finding those relatively inexpensive yet hard to acquire bourbons in Texas is a real pain in the ass unless you show up to stores daily and hope for the best. Looking for the following for cash or trade at release pricing.

Weller Antique 107
Eagle Rare
Blanton’s
Stagg Jr. BP
McKenna BiB
EH Taylor
Jeb
Berserker #7
CT: DC202
IG: jeb.singleton

Justin Bonner
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: WTB/WTT for various bourbons

#2 Post by Justin Bonner » June 30th, 2020, 7:48 pm

What is release pricing? I have most of these but typically pay some level of retail markup.

Dave McIsaac
BerserkerDay Champion
BerserkerDay Champion

Re: WTB/WTT for various bourbons

#3 Post by Dave McIsaac » July 1st, 2020, 10:24 am

J. Singleton wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 1:27 pm
Hi all,

Finding those relatively inexpensive yet hard to acquire bourbons in Texas is a real pain in the ass unless you show up to stores daily and hope for the best. Looking for the following for cash or trade at release pricing.

Weller Antique 107
Eagle Rare
Blanton’s
Stagg Jr. BP
McKenna BiB
EH Taylor
Jeb,

I would ask your stores as to when the various bourbons are delivered, and then show up on that day as early as you can.

My local grocery store gets Weller (including the Antique) on Mondays. It usually doesn't last a day.
You're the man Dave! I think i speak for all of us when i say that..😎 - John Cabot, BDXI

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”