WTB: Allocated Bourbons

**Update - Thanks to John L. Hall and another unnamed member, I have completed my quest for Birthday Bourbon (although too much is not a real thing so I’d definitely love more). Now I’m looking for allocated bourbon’s. Here’s some of what I’m after and what I’m paying. I don’t care much about year. I’m open to others, but at list this gives you an idea of what I’m looking for: Rock Hill Farms ($190), GTS ($400) William Larue Weller WLW ($790), Michter’s 10 yr Bourbon ($170), ETL ($160), EH Taylor Barrel Proof ($350), CYPB ($450), Weller Full Proof ($250), Stagg Jr ($95), Michter’s Barrel Strength Bourbon ($280), Michter’s Toasted Sour Mash ($155), 2020 OFBB ($450).

**Original - My in-laws and I are huge fans of the OF lineup and are preparing for my 40th bday celebration. I’m wanting to buy a bottle of OFBB for the occasion. I realize I’ll pay more than retail and that’s fine. If you have one, please let me know how much you need.

Thank you - Clay

Updated for what I’m giving. Paying $450 shipped for one or $850 shipped for two.

Bought one. I’d still buy one more. Would also buy Weller 12 ($160), GTS ($390) WLW ($700), Michter’s 10 yr Bourbon ($180). Open to other Bourbons as well. Still need one more OFBB.

Still looking for one more OFBB plus other Bourbons. Some I’m after listed above.

CJ What vintage are you looking for and how soon do you need it.

Any price difference for an old 12 year old Weller? I might have a bottle. I think made prior to buffalo trace relocation. I also might have donated it to an auction. I will have to check and see if I can reach it.

Really any bourbon I don’t already have to add to a collection I’m starting. I need one more OFBB So I don’t break my rule of opening one when I don’t have a backup. I’m looking for lots of stuff though.

PM Sent at you. Thank you

PM SENT

Some purchased. Still buying. Thanks everyone!

There is a GTS at Northgate Wine and Spirits in Novato, Ca if you have anyone in the SF Bay Area. They want 399.

Happy to help. Had to fund my 2019 futures overspend!

Thanks everyone! Few more acquired.

I have a spare bottle of Blanton’s (i piked up several a few months ago) would you be interested in that?

I’m all good on Blanton’s but thank you for checking. I appreciate it.

Are the Weller Jefferson Presidentials 18’s & 21’s from the early 90’s still hot ?

Yes

Definitely

CJ- Where are you located ? The prices you’re willing to pay should satisfy most local retailers.

I’m in Kansas. Just tough to find this stuff around here, even though I’m paying good prices. Luckily the members here have been extremely helpful.

I’ve got some Weller 12 - 1 current label and a few of the older style labels. Any interest ?