Deleted

Deleted

Nice collection. I’ve sent this post to Bobby Ovid. Hopefully he will be in touch.

Great wines. We have a lot of overlap but definitely some gap fill opportunities too. Sent you a pm.

Where are you located?

Should’ve put in the OP - sorry. I’m located in Virginia.

More relevant info:

Most of the wines are located at Domaine Storage in DC, though some are in my wine fridge at home in VA. I actually need to make a run up there to exchange some short term bottles they have for some long term bottles I have at home, so depending on what exactly you wanted, I’d probably consolidate everything up there and then have them ship it. Given the price point of the bottles involved, overnight shipping isn’t a huge additive % (I just shipped 12 bottles overnight from my beach house in FL to Domaine DC for like ~150 bucks or ~12/btl), so I’d prefer to do that since we’re dealing with Summer temps now.

I’m currently at the beach house in FL, but anticipate returning home within a couple weeks. A very few of the wines are also en route from Napa to DC via Domaine’s temperature controlled trucks (which takes like a month), so I’m looking at something like an early June ship time unless you happen to be interested in stuff I already have there now since that just takes an email.