Back Vintage Screaming Eagle, Harlan Estate, Abreu, Colgin, Vérité

We are helping Piccola Venezia Restaurant through COVID by selling its entire wine list.
Incredible collection of back vintage Screaming Eagle, Harlan Estate, Abreu, Colgin, Vérité, and more.
Owner’s goal was to price a lot of the better stuff around retail. Looking at it, there’s definitely some well-priced stuff, and some overpriced stuff. In any case, I will happily send any offers to the owner.
Free NYC delivery
100% of proceeds go to support the small business. They don’t have a mailing list, they don’t even have a website, it looks like.

It’s very possible that I’m just out of the loop, but this is my first time hearing of Somm.ai. What is the business model / value proposition? I can see how this would be useful for restaurants (especially now) but why are retailers that already have their own websites listen on Somm.ai. I’m looking at Laguna Cellars for example.

Similar to Jordan, I’m interested. I can see the immediate use for restaurants (and the fact that so many are listed in Boston is surprising and a tool I’d use). Also, I don’t get the scoring and there’s no easy-to-find methodology that I see. Is it a retail pricing QPR metric?

Hi,
We launched a few months ago so it is not surprising you have not heard of us. Here is a WS article about us: Would You Like Some Romanée-Conti with Your Fries? | Wine Spectator
Retailers asked us to be included, and we are working on including them.
Regards,
David

Hi Tom,
Thank you for your interest!

This is our methodology: Somm

Regards,
David