All proceeds for coronavirus charities (Oregon PN/Cali reds/WA reds)

Buy wine and have the proceeds go to charitable/coronavirus causes - Through June 30, 2020, 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the wines listed in the attachment (including any shipping charges) will go to charitable/coronavirus causes – likely Washington Food Fund, Seattle Foundation COVID-19 Response Fund, One Fair Wage Emergency Fund, Seattle Hospitality Emergency Fund, World Central Kitchen, Farestart, and UW Medicine Emergency Response Fund. Will provide evidence of donation to buyer, and happy to discuss donations going to buyer’s preferred charities. As of 6/27/20, $2,309 has been donated to the Washington Food Fund, Farestart, Mountaineer Food Bank (West Virginia), Northwest Harvest, Seattle Hospitality Emergency Fund, and World Central Kitchen thanks to those that have purchased wine! Let’s keep it going!

Free personal/contact-free delivery in/around Seattle. For those outside Seattle area in WA/OR, I frequently travel along I-5 between Bellingham and McMinnville and will provide free personal delivery (contact-free) on a mutually agreeable date.

As 100% of the proceeds are going to charitable causes, would greatly appreciate no other discounts off listed prices, which are generally lower than release prices/personal cost.

Please contact me at scott.tallman@gmail.com if interested.

All wines stored in professional wine storage until May 2016, and kept in my passive cellar since with temps ranging from 54-64 throughout the year.

See attachment for full list with prices & quantities (NEW WINES MARKED IN BLUE. SOLD WINES ARE MARKED AT BOTTOM IN RED). Available producers include:

Goodfellow
Cadence
Reynvaan
Gramercy Cellars
aMaurice
Rasa
Kerloo
Avennia
Rotie Cellars
Wine for Sale (5-5-20).pdf (445 KB)

You are a good man, Scott.

Great wines and great prices.

I’ll donate $50 to whatever charity you link here if you pop one of these wines for yourself and post a note this weekend. Those Charvins are nice!

Cheers, bro.

Thanks so much, Robert! Will pop one and post a note tonight.

Here’s my suggested charity - https://philanthropynw.org/wa-food-fund?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

Hey Scott,
Are you able to ship to CA? I’m in Northern California.

Adam,

For now trying to avoid shipping, but may change my mind in a few weeks. Will follow up if I do. Thanks.

SBT

Very cool Scott! The Kevin White’s are/were a steal!

Donation done. You are a good man, Scott.

Safe riding today!

Thanks, Owlman! You da man!

List of available wines updated. As of 4/13/20, $530 has been donated to the Washington Food Fund, Seattle Hospitality Emergency Fund, and World Central Kitchen thanks to those that have purchased wine! Let’s keep it going! Thanks.

To hopefully raise more $ for the charities noted in the OP and to make available to other WBers some board (and my) favorites, the available wines list in the OP has been updated (new wines marked blue) to include:

• a case of aged OR Pinot, including Cameron, Goodfellow/Matello, Kelley Fox & Patty Green, AND the rare and delicious Water Scott “Rock Salt” Chardonnay (only selling as a case) PENDING

• an Oregon Pinot 6 pack, including Goodfellow and Scott Paul (made by Kelley Fox) (only selling as a 6 pack)

• a magnum of 2014 Thomas PN (purchased direct from winery) PENDING

• a few bottles of aged California Pinot and Cab Sauv JOSEPH SWAN IS PENDING

• a variety of aged CDP ALL PENDING

• JJ Prum Auslese 2011 PENDING

• awesome WA wines from Cadence and Kobayashi (best white wine I’ve had from WA by far) KOBAYASHI IS PENDING

Preference to local buyers (with free contact-free delivery!), but will ship at buyer’s cost and risk.

Your a good man Scott! If you ever decide to ship I will take the Pinot/Rock Salt case.

Thanks, Scott. I would have shipped it to you, but someone local beat you to it.

Just sent you an email. This is a great idea Scott. Happy to support.

List updated to remove sold items. As noted in OP, wines sold have resulted in $1,958 donated to charity thus far!

List updated to remove sold items. As noted in OP, wines sold have resulted in $2,059 donated to charity thus far!

List updated to remove sold items. As noted in OP, wines sold have resulted in $2,059 donated to charity thus far!

Well done sir! Next time I get out to see my brother in Seattle offline!

Bump. We started off strong ($2,059 raised and donated through May 5, 2020). Let’s keep it up to raise $ for worthwhile coronavirus charities while you can imbibe on some good wines (if you like OR PN, WA reds, or Cali reds). [cheers.gif]

See updated list in OP.

Bump. I’ll leave the charity offer open until 6/30/20. $2,309 raised and donated through June 27, 2020!

The list in the OP is current EXCEPT the 2006 Stags Leap, 2006 Karl Lawrence, 2010 Gramercy Front & Center, 2010 Gramercy Cab Sauv and 2011 Gramercy Cab Sauv have been sold.

Please PM with interest as I won’t be checking this thread. Thanks.