Moving Sale - Help me clear off-site storage

With my home cellar nearing completion I will soon move wine from off-site storage (Phenol55 in Seattle [all wines at P55 have now sold] and Wine Spectrum in Sonoma) to the house. I thought I would offer bottles for sale now rather than move and then sell. Some are listed due to changing tastes and others due to less than expected storage capabilities. All bottles listed were bought either direct from winery and sent to storage or bought from retail and sent direct to storage. No auction or second hand purchases among the below.

If you’re interested let me know and I will work out shipping costs. I expect it’ll be about $55/case. I would prefer to only ship in case quantities but am open to conversation of breaking up given they’re coming from two different locations. The wine will ship directly to you from Wine Spectrum upon payment.

All pricing is at or below what I paid for the bottle less any shipping or storage costs.

Wine Spectrum - Ships from Sonoma County, CA
2013 Argot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Borrowed Jewels, Sugarloaf Vineyard (2) - $80
2014 Argot, Chardonnay, Simpatico Ranch (2) - $50
2013 Argot, Pinot Noir, Bastard Tongue (2) - $55
2014 Argot, Pinot Noir, Bastard Tongue (3) - $55
2015 Argot, Pinot Noir, Bastard Tongue (2) - $80
2013 Argot, Pinot Noir, Estate Vineyard (2) - $55

2016 Gamba Vineyards and Winery, Zinfandel, Messana Vineyard (6) - $55
2014 Gamba Vineyards and Winery, Zinfandel, Family Ranches (5) - $35
2015 Gamba Vineyards and Winery, Zinfandel, Old Vine Gamba Estate Vineyard (3) - $40
2015 Gamba Vineyards and Winery, Zinfandel, Old Vine Starr Road Ranch (6) - $35

2014 Stormy Weather, Cabernet Sauvignon (3) - $90
2013 Wandering Star, Cabernet Franc (3) - $70

Updated with a few sold and delivered.

Thanks again for the great transaction!

Updated to remove sold and add a few. I also have lowered prices on almost all wines.

The process of shipping thru Phenol55 has been easy as I hope those that have bought would attest.

Last call as with the weather warming up I will soon ship these to my home cellar.

Open to some negotiation on price if you’re interested in making a reasonable offer.

Thanks.

Thanks for the wine and easy transaction Josh!

Updated for sold. All wines at Phenol 55 have been sold.