Selling 2009 Le Dome (St. Emilion)

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Peter Hirsch

Selling 2009 Le Dome (St. Emilion)

#1 Post by Peter Hirsch » February 9th, 2020, 9:04 am

I have a solid wood case (12 bottles) of 2009 Le Dome. Purchased as a future and delivered to me back in 2012 in London, I shipped it in March 2013 to the US (no issues with temp) and it's been in my offsite wine cellar ever since. I'll never get to this as I'm still working through my '90s bordeaux, to say nothing of '00, '03, '05. Time to sell

Low WS Pro price is $215 per bottle, WineExchange is offering for $225 and looks like people are paying around $180 in auction.

1 12-bottle case of Le Dome to go for $2,160.

I'm in the NY area, will drop off in the NY area. If you want me to ship, you send me the shipping label and you take the shipping risk.

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”