2017 Scarecrow Allocation

I am passing on my allocation this time around (2017) and selling it for a slight increase. If someone would like a 3 pack and direct shipping from the winery to you, feel free to PM me.

Once the offer is received, I’ll provide the total cost and price per bottle.

Josh

PM’d

Offer out?

What’s the price per bottle?

Interested in this as well

Haven’t received the offer yet but anticipate it anyday. I am selling my allocation once the offer is available.

Given last years price was $400 per bottle, I gather there will be a slight increase so we shall see.

I think it will be difficult to raise the price on the 2017 vintage due to the heat spikes and fires, but I may be wrong about that. I would anticipate another price increase on the 2018 vintage and this one stays the same.

OP Is not “passing” on the allocation

The offer is due out in March, FYI

THE 2017 SCARECROW WILL BE OFFERED BY LIST SENIORITY IN MARCH OF 2020

I haven’t received a save the date email, has anyone received one?
What are the reviews of the 2017?

Normally first week in March. WA97 points.

[rofl.gif]

Sneaky edit

Have to edit to stay true neener

I’m also interested if anyone else is selling their '17 allocation…

In a certain sense he is “passing on”, while not “passing” on, his allocation.

I would interested in selling , assuming I get an allocation again this year .

Just got the email:

We are excited to announce that soon you will be receiving an invitation to purchase the 2017 Scarecrow Cabernet Sauvignon. The offer begins at the beginning of March and more details will be provided prior to that time. For a seamless delivery experience, we suggest that you consider using a business or FedEx office shipping address where a signature can be readily obtained.

Thankfully, our 2017 estate fruit was harvested before the devestating fires in our area and the flavor profile is spectacular. We encourage you to check out the tasting notes for this extremely small but robust vintage!

We respectfully remind you that declining to purchase the wine during your prescribed time-frame will shift your position to the end of our waiting list, allowing others the opportunity to purchase. As usual, the wine is offered on a first come, first served basis.

No update on the price yet right?

No pricing released. Just the email with a link to tasting notes. Gotta hope it stays where its at as they had just raised it $50 a bottle from 15 to 16’.