FS 2014 Shafer Cabernet Sauvignon Hillside Select | Proceeds Donated Cub Scout Pack 461 SOLD

I am selling a 6 pack OWC of 2014 Shafer Cabernet Sauvignon Hillside Select. The wine was bought from the winery and cellared at 55 since release. The proceeds will be donated to Cub Scout Pack 461 in Bethesda, MD. Ownership transfers to you once the wine is dropped off for shipment. Wine searcher low is $1488. The first fair offer will be accepted.

Offer pending

sold?

Erich May god bless you soul you Have a Heart Of Gold. I also do and you will see my past efforts for Mike Stoneking and various Community Foundations with the Ca wildfires. I would have happily outbid them but time is of the essence so you got it done. I have taken inspiration from you and am auctioning a 2014 MacDonald Cabernet for the Dan Cosgrove Animal Shelter in Branford CT, I will challenge you if you wish to donate to them {a no kill shelter run by angels} I will donate to the cub scouts as I was one back when I was child and everybody was one. Now enrollment locally has dwindled and I suspect all over. Merry Christmas !

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your kind words. Each year I donate few cases of wine to help causes I believe in and ask my drinking to buddies pitch in. This six pack was donated by a very generous friend. I applaud you for your efforts and challenge everyone to do some good with the abundance of their wine hobby. God bless you too and Merry Christmas.