Holy Grail Steak Co. Black Friday Sale coming soon.

Just an FYI…going to have HUGE discounts storewide.

No outside skirt steak? :frowning:

When does it start?

Friday? newhere

I meant time.

Awesome! We just had a “guys night” and had the “Steak Nirvana Flight.” Awesome stuff! Looking forward to the sale and stocking up!

Hey gents - posted this then promptly forgot about it. Sorry about that.

The sale is on now and its storewide…all items including Kobe and Hokkaido Snow Beef (while supplies last)…coupon codes are on the website homepage
25% off any order $250 and up
30% off and order $500 and up
35% off any order $750 and up

Enjoy!

Cameron

order in.

I love me some Holy Grail. Been buying over the past year and very happy. Do Not sleep on the Wagyu burgers!

Have you compared prices with Costco, who also has 100s off several Kobe items right now (plus I think they only sell this time of year).
The Wagyu is imported from Japan, so it’s the real deal.
They also have several Holy Grail items on their website - just type in “wagyu” on Costco.com to see the list (and I don’t think you even need to be a member)

Would have never guessed they carried it. If money was no object I’d love to try that $1100 2 lb rib cap.

Hey Mark - yep, we listed quite a few authentic Kobe beef items on Costco.com and they just went on DEEP discount yesterday. Great time to try real Kobe beef at the best price you see this year.

Cheers!

Cameron

Hi Robert - thats 4lbs amigo champagne.gif

Cyber Monday sale still going by the way…

25% off any order $250 and up use coupon code CM25
30% off and order $375 and up use coupon code CM30
35% off any order $500 and up use coupon code CM35

Sale ends at midnight :slight_smile:

Ooops, EDITED the numbers just now…the quantities to qualify for discounts have gone down significantly. Sorry about that