For Sale: Mackillop's choice single cask Macallan 1989 Aged 16 Years in Oak Cask

For sale - one bottle of Mackillop’s choice single cask Macallan distilled in 1989, aged 16 years in oak cask.

Purchased direct from retailer around 2005/6 and stored in refrigerated wine cellar since then - in the original packaging (cardboard/plastic) in pristine condition.

Label says -

• “This Single Cask Single Malt Scotch Whisky was distilled at the Macallan Distillery in the SPEYSIDE REGION on 20 April 1989 and was bottled in September 2005.”
  • AGED 16 YEARS IN OAK CASK"
  • “43% ABV”

I’m not a single malt drinker, and couldn’t find much information on it. WineSearcher (https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/mackillop+choice+single+cask+macallan+malt+scotch+whisky+speyside+highlands+scotland/1989) shows it was last available in April 2018 at an average price of $444.

Looking to sell - couldn’t find any other reference prices, so asking $400 OBO - located in NJ, prefer direct hand-off with cash/paypal. Will consider trades for high-end Bordeaux as well.

I’m in the MD/DC/VA area about once a month, also in central PA (Harrisburg) 2-3 times a month. In North Jersey on a constant basis too, unfortunately. :slight_smile:

If I’m off on the pricing, please point me to a reference and we can talk …