COMMERCE CORNER RULES (Read BEFORE posting, i.e. 25 post minimum, no retail, etc)

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Re: COMMERCE CORNER RULES (Read BEFORE posting, i.e. 25 post minimum, no retail, etc)

#51 Post by Todd F r e n c h » March 10th, 2019, 8:08 pm

Mark Y wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 2:56 pm
d.morris wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 2:46 pm
I’ve had a sign on for years, 2009 to be exact, and have monitored commerce corner for prices, conversations, and of course berserkerday over that time. I haven’t had anything to sell and I buy my wine and liquor locally in the Portland metro, Willamette Valley, and eastern Washington regions. I have a few bottles of bourbon I would like to part with and would love to finally post. I would much rather deal with berserker folks than wine spectator. I know people monitor both but anyone who has spent time reading knows this would be the preferred community to make a deal in. If an exception could be made I would appreciate it but certainly respect your rules. Thanks
25 posts is a reallllly low bar if you engage at all.. it's like Charlie in 12 mins.. ;)
You have an additional/unneccessary 1 in there.
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Mark Y
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: COMMERCE CORNER RULES (Read BEFORE posting, i.e. 25 post minimum, no retail, etc)

#52 Post by Mark Y » March 11th, 2019, 7:22 am

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 8:08 pm
Mark Y wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 2:56 pm
d.morris wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 2:46 pm
I’ve had a sign on for years, 2009 to be exact, and have monitored commerce corner for prices, conversations, and of course berserkerday over that time. I haven’t had anything to sell and I buy my wine and liquor locally in the Portland metro, Willamette Valley, and eastern Washington regions. I have a few bottles of bourbon I would like to part with and would love to finally post. I would much rather deal with berserker folks than wine spectator. I know people monitor both but anyone who has spent time reading knows this would be the preferred community to make a deal in. If an exception could be made I would appreciate it but certainly respect your rules. Thanks
25 posts is a reallllly low bar if you engage at all.. it's like Charlie in 12 mins.. ;)
You have an additional/unneccessary 1 in there.
Haha but he’s a lawyer so he will tell you it took 12 mins and thus a billing unit. ;)
Y.e.

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”