Free Wine Glasses & Free Shipping - Sophienwald Sale

I use several kinds of wine glasses, all are of the ultra-thin kind that have made their way into the marketplace the last few years with Sophienwald being one of those favorites!

Starting today and ending NOVEMBER 24th, our friends at Sophienwald will gift you TWO FREE ‘ESSENTIALs’ wine glasses (their best-selling style, and a $100 value) with any six-pack of handblown glasses that you purchase during this time period and FREE SHIPPING. If you buy two 6-packs, you get FOUR FREE glasses. The offer caps at 4 free glasses.

All you have to do is use our coupon code “WINESOL”.

ALSO, if you want to try before you buy the sample packs are 35% off!

Go straight to the site with the code or read more about the glasses from my viewpoint here:
https://mailchi.mp/winesolutions/sophienwald-free-wine-glasses-free-shipping-2466097

One of my favorite wine glasses for home use is Sophienwald’s ‘The Red’ which is a super-thin and light glass, but MORE durable than most of the fashionable glasses of late and less expensive. Not to mention they are a little shorter so they fit perfectly in the dishwasher and are durable enough to handle a gentle cycle with ease. I don’t use it for every wine, but it is great for just about all of my favorites like red and white Burgundy, Rhone whites and reds, new world Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, Nebbiolo - Barolo and Barbaresco, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon, and Grenache from all over the world to name just a FEW wines it does well with.