Top notch red burg

I have two bottles of perfectly stored red burgundy. Stored since release in my 55 degree Breezaire cellar. Photos are available if you message me your email address. Bottles, fills and labels are great with no signs of any trouble or seepage. Trouble free transactions with Everett at Liquid Assets and a few buyers here (references available on request) as well as 186 positive feedbacks (no negative) from the old Wine Commune site and all positive feedback on EBAY under handle “thegrapeguy”… Hard to price these but $2383 price found for Griottes in USA and a 1-bottle lot of Musigny costing over $3k (with buyers premium and taxes) on Winebid.

2005 - Jacques Frederic Mugnier Musigny

“Candor forces me to admit that mere words won’t begin to do a wine like this justice so I will simply state that the Mugnier Musigny is a compelling candidate for wine of the vintage honors, which is saying something significant in such a gifted vintage like 2005. An incredibly complex and kaleidoscopic nose features a dazzling array of aromas, particularly violet and rose petal nuanced with anise, clove and cinnamon that merges seamlessly into sweet, pure and ultra refined full-bodied flavors that are harmonious and deep, with a driving tension that forces everything into striking relief yet the palate impression is pure velvet on the immensely long finish. Moreover, it delivers one of my favorite aspects of great burgundy, which is power without weight but in this case, the '05 Musigny is an enormously powerful wine but not especially weighty. In short, this is flat out brilliant and is a wine that you will definitely want in your cellar.” Burghound (99)

"The youngest of the vines informing Mugniers 2005 Musigny just reached forty. This explodes from the glass with aromas of ripe cherry, blackberry, red currant, marzipan, diverse bitter-sweet florals and citrus zest. In the mouth, there is a palpable sense of sheer density yet weightlessness (once again putting me in mind of a great, red Riesling!) Almost implosively fresh fruit concentration is layered with tactile notes of citrus zest and chalky minerality, veal-stock richness, pungent spices, and an armload of flowers. " David Schildknecht, The Wine Advocate (98) $2700

1996 - Claude Dugat Griotte’s Chambertin

“It would take a writer of Shakespeare’s eloquence to do justice to this wine. It has a deep ruby/purple color and spiritual aromas of raspberry and cherry jam, violets, perfume, and Asian spices. Its aromatic purity, definition, and depth were so captivating that I feared the palate could not match up. Wrong! An explosion of satin-laced fruit greeted my tongue. Layer upon layer of perfectly ripened, sweet and jammy cherries, candied violets, roses, and blueberries provided a levitating experience. For minutes I could neither see nor feel my surroundings - nor did I care to - as this wine took my senses hostage. It is velvety, supple, powerful, stylish, refined, concentrated, and possesses the backbone (as silky as can be imagined!) to allow this heavenly offering to evolve magnificently. Its awesomely long finish has loads of fruit-drowned, soft, and round tannins. As I looked across the room (he had gone off to stand with some friends), my eyes met Claude Dugat’s - he smiled.” Pierre Rovani, Wine Advocate (98-100) $1800

Bump for lowering of Mugnier and Lignier.

Lignier has a pending sale. Other 2 bottles still available.

Lignier sold but Mugnier and Claude Dugat still available…

2 bottles are still looking for a new home…