Eric Clapton Crossroads Festival 2 nights Dallas 9/20-21

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Randy Meyer
GCC Member
GCC Member

Eric Clapton Crossroads Festival 2 nights Dallas 9/20-21

#1 Post by Randy Meyer » September 7th, 2019, 11:23 am

I have two tickets to both nights of the Crossroads Guitar Festival at the American Airlines Arena, Dallas. In addition to Eric Clapton confirmed artists are: Alan Darby, Albert Lee, Andy Fairweather Low, Billy Gibbons, Bonnie Raitt, Bradley Walker, Buddy Guy Band,, Daniel Santiago, Doyle Bramhall II, Gary Clark Jr., Gustavo Santaolalla, James Bay, Jeff Beck, Jerry Douglas, Jimmie Vaughan, Joe Walsh, Jonny Lang, Keb Mo, Kurt Rosenwinkel, Los Lobos, Pedro Martins, Peter Frampton, Robert Cray, Robert Randolph, Sheryl Crow, Sonny Landreth, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Tom Misch, Vince Gill

My wife was in an accident which will prohibit us from making the trip to Dallas. Tickets are as follows:
Friday: Lower 105, Row N,
Saturday Lower 105, Row R

I bought the tickets in the secondary market so combined price was $4,000. Would like to get $2250 for all tickets. They are instant tickets so easily transferred. Paypal

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”