Produttori Barbaresco Riserva 14s - aka the Single Crus

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Tom K.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Produttori Barbaresco Riserva 14s - aka the Single Crus

#1 Post by Tom K. » September 4th, 2019, 9:41 am

prod barbaresco bottles 2.jpg
"this is one of the most consistently outstanding set of Riservas I can remember tasting here"
- Antonio Galloni, Vinous Media (VM)

We just got in a handful of the top Produttori bottlings from 2014, most at or below US lows:

https://mailchi.mp/winesolutions/produttori2014

“Piedmont fans will want to be on the lookout for the 2014 Riservas from Produttori del Barbaresco when they are released later this year. I can't think of too many wines that offer this level of quality for what remain incredibly fair prices. Managing Director Aldo Vacca told me the 2014 harvest stretched from October 8 to 24, which is very late by present-day standards. The 2014 Riservas are dark, potent and built for aging. The 2014s spent about five weeks on the skins, including ten days of submerged cap maceration. Malolactic fermentations took place in steel and the wines were aged in cask. In many years, this range includes one or two slight underperformers, but in 2014, the wines are superb across the board. Some will drink well earlier than others, of course, but this is one of the most consistently outstanding set of Riservas I can remember tasting here.” Vinous
Last edited by Tom K. on September 4th, 2019, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Kobylarz
Wine Solutions

Dennis Atick

Re: Produttori Barbaresco Riserva 14s - aka the Single Crus

#2 Post by Dennis Atick » September 4th, 2019, 9:51 am

The link goes nowhere for me.
@decaturwinedude

Tom K.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: Produttori Barbaresco Riserva 14s - aka the Single Crus

#3 Post by Tom K. » September 4th, 2019, 9:52 am