Thank you all for the orders. 20% off all pre-orders for Osetra Caviar for Late Sept/Early October delivery

SALE HAS ENDED

Hi all,

Back again! Thank you for the support everyone as the prior batch completely sold out!

We are taking pre-orders for Osetra this week. The orders will be placed next monday and aged/packed/imported in late September. As a pre order special, we are doing 20% off all purchases. The caviar will be ultra fresh, you’ll receive them as fresh as it gets.

DEADLINE IS AUGUST 4TH FOR PRE ARRIVAL DISCOUNT

As stated previously - all the roe comes from Osetra on their third life cycle. The roe is aged 5 months - no color added.

50g//$205 PRE ORDER PRICE - $164
125g//$510 PRE ORDER PRICE - $408
250g//$1000 PRE ORDER PRICE - $800
500g//$1950 PRE ORDER PRICE - $1560

We’ve also gotten shipping logistics costs down further so it’s a flat $50 to all addresses in the US.

As always, all purchases of any combination of 175g+ receive an additional 5% off. Purchases of any combination of 250g+ receive free shipping as well as the 5% off. ALL purchases come with a free Mother of Pearl spoon.
caviar.jpg
Please feel free to PM me or email me (charliewfu gmail) if you have any questions.

Bump. Thanks for all the orders!

Will be taking orders into the weekend with this 20% off promo

Is the caviar pasteurized?

no. never.

bump! Still taking pre-arrival orders

Hybrid coming back too?

yes! Hybrid available too, but almost everyone wanted Osetra so only posted that pricing for pre-arrival discounts. Here is it for the hybrid kaluga

50g//$155 — $124 after discount
125g//$385 — $308 after discount
250g//$750 — $600 after discount

Also less than 24 hours to place your orders for pre-arrival.

I’m sorry I didn’t post this earlier but the Osetra is absolutely delicious! I didn’t try the others? I will send money for another right away champagne.gif