REMINDER - APPRECIATION DAY PRICING STARTS AT MIDNIGHT FRIDAY THE 16TH AND RUNS FOR 24 HOURS!

EMH will be celebrating National Black Cat Appreciation Day on this date, featuring EMH’s lowest prices of the year! Log in to the website at www.emhvineyards.com, and go to the order page. If there are any problems, please contact me at Merrill@emhvineyards, or call 707-942-1393. Or post your comments and questions in this thread.

Merrill… is there an extra dot in your web address?

Yes there was. Thanks for pointing it out - it is fixed. It was supposed to be a period after the web address. Hope to see you online on the 17th!

I’m planning on it.

Looking forward to it!

Reminder in the updated thread title.

Ordering with Black Cat Appreciation Day pricing opens at midnight tonight, Friday, the 16th of August. It will run for 24 hours only. Limited quantities - first come, first served.

Merrill, is that Pacific Time?

Yes, sir. I was just thinking about that. Seems I miss something each time I run a promotion, which is only once per year, typically.

Order in! Thank you Merrill!

+1

Mixed half case order in

Thank you, gentlemen. I just woke up to a slew of orders - a great “good morning.”

Have enjoyed the BD bottle of '13 Black Cat I’ve opened so ordered a few of the '14 Special Selection to try.

Thank you. That 2014SS will be the first to sell out today, if this morning’s trend continues. That and the Lady Sapphire, which is the best looking bottle I have ever produced (3 colors).

The morning e mail should have had a link to the website. Just sayin.

OK, you twisted my arm, added a couple bottles of the Lady Sapphire :slight_smile:

Perhaps I should have made it more obvious. But the email has all the info at the end, below the photos, and if you click on the email address, BINGO! Right to the website. [wow.gif]

That’s a truly purring offer! No need for a special excuse to refresh the inventory. I recently tasted the '06 and the '14SS and they were both rocking :slight_smile: Also made my brother in law happy with the 12 SS few months ago, and that worked so well with the meats we ate extra. In for a case of several goodies

[cheers.gif]

Thank you. I will tell my remaining Black Cat, Lady Sapphire, that you like her wines.