2017 - White Burgundy Avail. Pierre Yves Colin & several others

Update

• July 16, as is usual, each valuable post brings me to meet some really good people.
    And that is the other side of my personal enjoyment of fine wine, is sharing fine wine… I truly do get real pleasure from doing just that.
    So it was a nice opportunity to share these wines which I truly treasure… And feel the appreciation from some Berserker folks and bring them some opportunity to taste wines that are remarkable to me.
    I should say this ability to divide this further must be closed…
    I’ve several people who responded and we will take some bottles away from our clients to make certain that everyone who replied will receive some of the bottles they requested .
    My staff has your email contact info. and she will make a spread sheet and contact you in a day or 2 and work out the details.
    Please be patient.

I’m sorry, but for now, we just cannot divide this any further, It was an attempt to share something I treasure and obviously as with fine Burgundy, there is never enough. Even I will end up with far less than I would like.

I knew going in that my clients would want to purchase the entire stock as there is so little to offer. I think it is one of those things I will just appreciate what I have the opportunity to drink and share.

Hi,

We do have some still available

Domaine Philippe Colin
3 different Premier Cru Chass. Mon
1 St. Aubin Premier Cru

Bruno Colin
5 different Chassagne Montrachet - Premier Cru

Marc Colin
1 St. Aubin 1er Cru

Marc Morey
2 Chass. Montrachet - Premier Cru

Paul Pillot
3 Chass. Montrachet Premier Cru

Pierre Yves Colin Morey
1 Pernand Vergelesses Village
2 - Chass. Montrachet - Premier Cru
1 - Meursault 1er Cru
1 - Meursault Village

All are 2017 Vintage
Please -
Please do not write to me via Berserker.

Thanks,
William

Ummm.

What?

you wholesale in IL ?

Thanks Nick
Please i appreciate if you communicate with me directly as requested for further communication,

I am not the one who is knowledgeable on these matters within my company.
I will ask my compliance person on Monday
thank you for your interest.
I know we have in the past supplied Binny’s. Previous to that we did regularly work with - the previous name - was that SAM’S?
I think and I am not certain, that regs have changed.