Looking to trade for 2014 William & Mary Cabernet

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
PHuff
GCC Member
GCC Member

Looking to trade for 2014 William & Mary Cabernet

#1 Post by PHuff » June 19th, 2019, 5:24 am

I am looking for up to 6 bottles of 2014 William & Mary Cabernet. I have lots of great stuff to trade (Cabs, Bordeaux, SQN). PM me if you are interested in pursuing a trade.

Paul
Paul

Jonathan Sirot

Re: Looking to trade for 2014 William & Mary Cabernet

#2 Post by Jonathan Sirot » June 19th, 2019, 5:34 am

I suspect the 2014 might be a tough one to find someone able to part with 6 btls esp considering a lot of folks like me bought 6 but have already drank 3 or 4, they are so good. I would recommend contacting Will as perhaps he held back some btls of the 14 for his library. If you decide to get the 2016, then 750 wines in St Helena still has some, David is great to deal with {very happy customer} . The 16 according to the winery is their best yet.

PHuff
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Looking to trade for 2014 William & Mary Cabernet

#3 Post by PHuff » June 19th, 2019, 5:54 am

Jonathan Sirot wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 5:34 am
I suspect the 2014 might be a tough one to find someone able to part with 6 btls esp considering a lot of folks like me bought 6 but have already drank 3 or 4, they are so good. I would recommend contacting Will as perhaps he held back some btls of the 14 for his library. If you decide to get the 2016, then 750 wines in St Helena still has some, David is great to deal with {very happy customer} . The 16 according to the winery is their best yet.
I am looking for UP TO 6-bottles.......I know grabbing 6 will be tough, but 2 or 3 would be great as well....... [cheers.gif]
Paul

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”