2 tix for Flight to Mars Friday 5/10 in Seattle at the Showbox...just about free to a good home

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
p. raghib

2 tix for Flight to Mars Friday 5/10 in Seattle at the Showbox...just about free to a good home

#1 Post by p. raghib » May 7th, 2019, 11:59 am

I thought I was going to be in Seattle for this show, can't make it. Two tix are pretty much free to a good home (hopefully you send me a bottle (of your choice)).

Chad Smith from the Chili Peppers is playing with them. Shoot me a pm.

cheers
Last edited by p. raghib on May 8th, 2019, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheers'

-paul r.

Tom Lee

Re: 2 tix for Flight to Mars Sat 5/10 in Seattle at the Showbox...just about free to a good home

#2 Post by Tom Lee » May 8th, 2019, 8:05 am

Friday the 10th or Saturday the 11th?

Tom
Twitter: @NWTomLee

p. raghib

Re: 2 tix for Flight to Mars Friday 5/10 in Seattle at the Showbox...just about free to a good home

#3 Post by p. raghib » May 8th, 2019, 2:03 pm

these are friday's tix.my mistake.
cheers'

-paul r.

p. raghib

Re: 2 tix for Flight to Mars Friday 5/10 in Seattle at the Showbox...just about free to a good home

#4 Post by p. raghib » May 8th, 2019, 7:37 pm

Gone.

To those others who replied I’m sorry, it was first come first served-not an auction.

Cheers
cheers'

-paul r.

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”