Any interest in old KB? - All SOLD thanks

I have a handful (15 if my CT inventory can be believed) of '02 - '06 KB Pinots. They’ve all been stored in my Eurocave at 55 since purchase from KB (except that the '02 Kanzler was purchased from the PA State system).

These hit the ‘sour spot’ for my consumption - too expensive for everyday drinking but now what I wanted to open for special occasions. They’re also a style that I no longer appreciate. That said, I did pop '04 Sonoma Coast and RRV last year and they seem to have held up well.

I’ll figure out the actual inventory and discuss price if there is any interest.

Thanks

Apologies for not responding to each PM - there is some interest so I’ll soon post more details.

Here’s what I have.

Condition: - some scraped labels; fills are all good; no depressed or popped corks.

Preference to local pick-up (Philadelphia area) and/or larger orders. I’ll ship larger orders at your expense (note that the bottles are enormous) and risk. I have heavy cardboard shippers and may have styro as well.

Prices on WS (not pro) are in the $90-$130 range but they’re all single retailers or auctions. I’ll take $50/bottle for orders of 6 or more. (For the third time) I’m not interested in shipping small lots.

All Pinot:

1 2002 Kanzler
1 2003 Koplen
1 2005 Amber Ridge
1 2004 Kanzler
1 2005 Rosella’s
1 2006 Russian River Valley (RRV)
2 2005 RRV
1 2004 RRV
3 2006 Sonoma Coast