SOLD— 6 packs of Château de Pibarnon Bandol Rosé 2016 -- 1/2 of Retail Price

Update: SOLD

We had bought a bunch of this for an event that ended up not using these. Just want to move them and just in time for Spring!

Château de Pibarnon Bandol Rosé 2016 We have 95 bottles and 2 magnums. Bottles are in cases of 6.

$108 ($18 p/b) on 1 6-pack

$102 ($17 p/b) on 2 or 3 6-packs

$96 ($16 p/b) on 4+ 6 packs and FREE SHIPPING

Ask about the Magnums, will give them for free if you buy all 95 bottles of Rosé!

Email me Joey@winelardernyc.com as it is hard to keep up with responses here!

All of these were purchased direct from the Domaine.

Vintage?

Interested at 1/2 price as stated…

https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/de+pibarnon+rose+bandol+provence+france/1/usa

I don’t comment on pricing but this isn’t a flash site.

The price is 1/2 of the Wine Searcher average of $33 and even less at $16. This is also back vintage, so perhaps even more than 1/2 of the retail price.

2016 – updating the original post!

Great deal. Sent you email. NYC delivery so easy.

Looks like cheapest retail is $28. half is $14. Assume shipping of $30 per box and the $16 for some volume with free shipping is below 1/2 the cheapest retail offer. Looks like a great deal to me. I sent email, happy to take 4 12-bottle cases.

It’s obviously a good deal so I should have just let it be. My apologies to J. Many stores listed offer case discounts. Details here were added after my post. Looks like a nice wine at a nice price, happy porch sipping [cheers.gif]

It’s such a good summer wine, on a hot day or evening. Goes great on a hot night with some roast chicken. Love the stuff for about 3 months a year. At $16, no brainer!

BTW, wine arrived on time, exactly as advertised. Thanks again for the great price!