A bottle of d’Angerville Clos de Ducs 2002 to benefit double lung transplant of Team Mckenna

Please see story in Wine Talk. As a well known Luddite, I hate to use ccs on the net, so happy to auction this very special bottle. It is currently at River Vally in NY, and buyer to pay shipping etc.

I think a minimum bid of $200.

I’ll bid $200. My father got a lung transplant a few years ago. It’s a great cause.

Closing on March 31st.

Thanks Scott

$250

George

Quick bump; would love to see $300.

Mark - It’s a good cause and a good bottle. I will raise my bid to $300.

George

[worship.gif]

Thank you George. Will add a fun bottle for your generosity.

Mark
I have known you a long time and recall doing business with you and driving to your home to pick up. Your generosity and kind heart are to be commended. I wish I had seen this listing earlier as I would have bid fast and furious and perhaps would have won this bottle for a wonderful cause.

That’s ok though as I have plenty of great wine and team McKenna is on my radar big time ! My financial resources are being gathered for an investment in a 2nd home on the islands. Yet my wine collection is largely intact. I WILL be doing a 2nd auction very soon and will give a little more as I CAN and have been very fortunate in my life. Stay tuned another nice bottle coming soon to help this young woman recover from her calamity and restore her former heath. I truly believe we together can make a Huge Difference !

Thanks Jonathan. Sorry you missed the wine, but delighted to hear another auction is on the way. Let me know next time you are in Westchester.

Hey Mark, I know you didn’t do this for attention or for praise, but you deserve some praise nonetheless. Way to set a good example around here of kindness and generosity.

Thanks Chris