SOLD -1995 & 1996 Abreu Vineyard Madrona Ranch

Thanks for everyone’s interest.
The wine is sold out.

Best,
Bob

One (1) bottle of the 95 and three (3) bottles of the 96 Abreu Vineyard Madrona Ranch for sale.

I am the original owner of these wines.

Purchased upon release directly from Abreu thru their mailing list.

Cellared in appropriate conditions from Day 1 with cooling/humidity control

• 1995 Abreu Vineyard Madrona Ranch ~ One (1) 750ml bottle
Bottle fill – Base Neck
Pristine bottle capsules and labels.
No evidence of seepage

Lowest retail price (non-auction) on wine searchers - $295.00.

Price - $210.00 for the bottle + shipping costs (UPS) based on zip code.
I pay for packing materials and packing.
Once I have the shipping cost I’ll send you a PM with the total cost.

Several WA reviews of the 95:

Rated 97/100 Points by Antonio Galloni (Vinous) in February 2012
David Abreu’s 1995 Madrona Ranch was breathtaking. It burst from the glass with tremendous length and layers of voluptuous, ripe fruit. Though still a youngster, the 1995 was immensely enjoyable.

Rated 95/100 Points by Robert Parker (Wine Advocate)

The 1995 Cabernet Sauvignon Madrona Ranch is a strikingly superb Cabernet Sauvignon. Although it includes 5% Cabernet Franc and 5% Merlot in the blend, I would never have guessed that. Aged in 100% new Taransaud barrels (as are all Abreu’s wines), this wine boasts an opaque purple color, in addition to a fabulous bouquet of blueberries, blackberries, cassis, licorice, minerals, and smoky, toasty oak. The wine’s aromatics soar from the glass, and in the mouth, the bouquet’s promise is fulfilled. A thick, juicy, black fruit character comes across in cascades of fruit, glycerin, and extract. All of this has been buttressed by sweet tannin and good acidity. A voluptuously-textured, blockbuster, yet remarkably harmonious wine, it is one of the finest efforts of the vintage

• 1996 Abreu Vineyard Madrona Ranch ~ Three (3) Bottles
Bottle fill – Base Neck
Pristine bottle capsules and labels.
No evidence of seepage

Lowest retail price (non-auction) on wine searchers - $355.00.

Price - $245.00 for the bottle + shipping costs (UPS) based on zip code.
I pay for packing materials and packing.
Once I have the shipping cost I’ll send you a PM with the total cost.

Wine Advocate Review – WA-98

The 1996 Cabernet Sauvignon Madrona Ranch reveals a blueberry/blackberry, creme de cassis character with smoky oak, new saddle leather, licorice, dried herbs, and mineral scents. Expansive, with terrific intensity, purity, and overall symmetry, it has noticeable tannin in the finish.
Anticipated maturity: 2003-2030.

Shipping:
I use and prefer UPS, but will defer to FedEx if you like.
If you have shipping label you want to send me, even better.

Once I get your “Ship to Address”, I’ll send you the shipping cost. So you only pay for shipping.
The shipping materials: box, peanuts, and bubble wrap are my cost.

I ship only in the beginning of the week, not Thursday or Friday so the wine doesn’t sit in the truck over the weekend.

Once I get the shipping cost.
I’ll send you the total cost = shipping + bottle(s) of wine.

Payment:
I am flexible here.

I have and prefer PayPal.
However I want to be sensitive to the economics as there are costs associated here.
If you’re PayPal use the “Friends and Families” option to avoid the transaction the charge.

Bank money order/Cashier’s check is fine.

Personal check is fine. It usually clears in 3-5 days after I receive it. I have Chase, and they’re fast.

Thank-you

Best regards,
Bob

Bob,

Hope you’re well! Where are you located? Tks Cary