FS: Faiveley Grands Cru 2005 - cheap!!

I’m sick of looking at these in my wine fridge. all mine since release. pristine and insane QPR.

5 x 2005 Faiveley Clos Vougeot = $700 now $600!

nyc pickup. email only please(click on contact under my name on the left and then click on the envelope). thanks!

I have no idea if these are good prices or not, im not commenting on that.

But how can anyone call $140 + a bottle is cheap !! even DRC at that price is not cheap !!! inexpensive and spectacular value yes, but not cheap

For DRC at that price I will sell tractor, back 40, and Grandma, and anything I can get my hands on to buy.

super interesting that you had this thought, and then had the next thought that you should post that thought on a public forum under your own name, and then actually did it. your life choices are truly remarkable. cheers to you, my friend.

For DRC at that price I’ll gamble with my pinky like in the movie “4 rooms”

“Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster’s pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted.” (Emphasis added.)

Oh chill out

Im not attacking his sell price, thats why i used DRC as a reference. Im just making a comment that i dont consider high end wine to ever to be cheap. Nothing personal or malicious meant, just fun.

Jeez cant we have any fun at all

Dang those prices are v decent, if I was in NYC I’d probably take you up on some.

No. we are serious men here.

I thought Yaacov’s response was hilarious

sometimes thoughts are supposed to remain that way

mild updates for those sold. cheaply, or otherwise.

blimp!

sales updates.

i’m sick of looking at these in my wine fridge - can someone please come pick them up. accepting all reasonable offers. email please.

only CV left.

clos Vougeot reduced significantly. take em!!!

bump for the few remaining bottles. thanks.