2016 Rudius split or exchange?

CSs and or CF.

Can you elaborate what your question or offer is? I don’t follow, and probably at least some others don’t as well.

Thanks!

Certainly. This is my 1st post here and despite reading the stickies and a number of the entries, obviously did not make myself clear.
While I would like to try all of the wines offered to me, they are only available in 3 packs. I was hoping to find someone who might be interested in a bottle or 2 of any of the offerings so that I would end up with one or 2 of each of the available lines rather than one 3 pack. So, for instance, I thought I would look for someone who might be willing to commit for a bottle or 2 of offer number 1. I would exercise my allocation and when the wine arrives, make arrangements to deliver that bottle(s) to the interested party and receive reimbursement for my cost in procuring it.
The other option was simply to trade bottles with someone who was interested in one or more of the offerings I purchased but they did not. The goal for me, is to end up with one or 2 bottles of all of the offerings instead of one or 2 three packs.

where are you located?

Can you list the wines and prices?

I think if people could see what is available to buy at what cost, it’s much more likely you would find someone to partner with you here. Most of us have no way of knowing what is in your current Rudius mailing list offering.