2016 Rudius split or exchange?

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Carlton McCrindle
GCC Member
GCC Member

2016 Rudius split or exchange?

#1 Post by Carlton McCrindle » February 26th, 2019, 7:04 pm

CSs and or CF.

Chris Seiber
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: 2016 Rudius split or exchange?

#2 Post by Chris Seiber » February 27th, 2019, 6:47 am

Can you elaborate what your question or offer is? I don’t follow, and probably at least some others don’t as well.

Thanks!

Carlton McCrindle
GCC Member
GCC Member

#3 Post by Carlton McCrindle » February 27th, 2019, 8:01 am

Certainly. This is my 1st post here and despite reading the stickies and a number of the entries, obviously did not make myself clear.
While I would like to try all of the wines offered to me, they are only available in 3 packs. I was hoping to find someone who might be interested in a bottle or 2 of any of the offerings so that I would end up with one or 2 of each of the available lines rather than one 3 pack. So, for instance, I thought I would look for someone who might be willing to commit for a bottle or 2 of offer number 1. I would exercise my allocation and when the wine arrives, make arrangements to deliver that bottle(s) to the interested party and receive reimbursement for my cost in procuring it.
The other option was simply to trade bottles with someone who was interested in one or more of the offerings I purchased but they did not. The goal for me, is to end up with one or 2 bottles of all of the offerings instead of one or 2 three packs.

DavidFrankil
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by DavidFrankil » February 27th, 2019, 8:10 am

where are you located?
My avatar is a twelfth century Berserker Lewis rook, from the British Museum. "He stands armed with a sword and exposes his huge teeth with which he bites into his shield. It is this gesture that identifies him as a Berserker – a fierce warrior drawn from Norse mythology that bites his shield in a self-induced frenzy prior to battle."

Chris Seiber
GCC Member
GCC Member

#5 Post by Chris Seiber » February 27th, 2019, 10:19 pm

Carlton McCrindle wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 8:01 am
Certainly. This is my 1st post here and despite reading the stickies and a number of the entries, obviously did not make myself clear.
While I would like to try all of the wines offered to me, they are only available in 3 packs. I was hoping to find someone who might be interested in a bottle or 2 of any of the offerings so that I would end up with one or 2 of each of the available lines rather than one 3 pack. So, for instance, I thought I would look for someone who might be willing to commit for a bottle or 2 of offer number 1. I would exercise my allocation and when the wine arrives, make arrangements to deliver that bottle(s) to the interested party and receive reimbursement for my cost in procuring it.
The other option was simply to trade bottles with someone who was interested in one or more of the offerings I purchased but they did not. The goal for me, is to end up with one or 2 bottles of all of the offerings instead of one or 2 three packs.
Can you list the wines and prices?

I think if people could see what is available to buy at what cost, it’s much more likely you would find someone to partner with you here. Most of us have no way of knowing what is in your current Rudius mailing list offering.

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”