Dunzo.

anyone in boston willing to proxy/ship? pls PM :slight_smile:

Added:

$40 (x2) 2010 G.D. Vajra Barolo Bricco delle Viole
$80 (x2) 2010 Comm. G.B. Burlotto Barolo Cannubi
$275 (x1) 2008 Bartolo Mascarello Barolo
$120 (x1) 2013 Tenuta dell’Ornellaia Bolgheri Superiore Ornellaia

What kind of Payment do you accept? I live in Seaport and interested in buying a bunch

If you change your mind on shipping, I will buy all the Huet.

Damn great prices wow!

I was just there in October too.

Hi Jfertitta, I accept Paypal.

Everybody else, I’d love to ship outside of Mass as I’ve had a number of requests, but I’m having trouble sourcing styro shippers at something like amazon prime delivery speed (time is truly of the essence). Any suggestions?

For anyone local, get in touch with me if you’d like to drop by and check out some wines. I have non styro boxes and 6-bottle tote bags here (cash or paypal would work!), and I’ll be available most of the week all day. I’m downtown right next to Symphony Hall.

Mineeeeee. #sorrynotsorry
:wink:

Mark bought a lot of the Huet, but I still have the 2010 secs and demi-sec – nothing wrong with 2011, but 2010 is definitely Noel Pinguet’s last all-time great vintage!

PM sent

PM.

Just finishing up a telephone interview and getting back to everyone in the order of PMs now!

I’m just waiting to finalize two sales and will return with updated list as soon as I hear back!

Ditto flirtysmile

Bring them over to SF. I will buy all of them😄

I may end up taking some to sell in SF … might even be able to snag some styro shippers out there once I get a chance to breathe …

I can pick up in SF depending on date. Pm sent

Thanks … and update!

Subscribed