WTTF: Third Twin Graciano either vintage

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Jonathan Sirot

WTTF: Third Twin Graciano either vintage

#1 Post by Jonathan Sirot » February 21st, 2019, 4:08 am

I know it may be a longshot whether someone wants to part with one btl of Third twin Graciano but obviously several board members have recently received these. Thought I was early enough on the list but was mistaken. I will not pay the auction price that is on winebid or higher but each to his own. I will however offer a very generous offer in trade.

Even though someone on a post said they doubted there would be much at retail due to miniscule production there already are a few. A retailer is offering them for $595. I dont usually make offers way above release value as I am on most of the lists. I will offer can some really nice choices from my collection. As the ws pro price at retail is $595 I will offer that value in wine for trade using same benchmark. So you are getting over double in value back and I am getting a wine that I might be waiting a few years for. Alternatively as a 2nd option if you wish to sell I will buy at a price between release and the secondary market. This is for personal consumption, and those who know me, will tell you probably opened at an offline, as it's a blast to share unusual wines with others.

Have some older SQN such a Poker face, Papa, Covert Fingers. Mr K, most of the Cali cults, as well as some excellent Bordeaux and Champagnes including 96 Krug 96 Dom 02 Salon a few high end Barolos, Masseto, Grange and plenty of other choices, just ask. PM if you can help. Thanks !

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”