Potentially For Sale - 2009 DRC Romanee Conti

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

Potentially For Sale - 2009 DRC Romanee Conti

#1 Post by Rich Brown » February 17th, 2019, 1:14 pm

Hi All,

I have a somewhat unique opportunity to acquire a 2009 DRC Romanee Conti from a source who has received an allocation for many years. In order for it to make sense for me, I would need to sell it for around $16,000, which is still well below the WS Pro low of $19,640 (2 current auctions at $14K with over a week left, and would already be over my selling price after buyer premiums).

If anyone is interested, please feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss the details. I could have the bottle in-hand/pictures/etc early next week, and would be able to ship through my wine storage facility w/ insurance (buyers expense).

Thanks for looking!

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”